Page 1 of 1

Eol Tours: Very Bad For Me

#1 User is offline   Massimo 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

I was very disappointed with EOL Tours.
We had booked our tour (1 week in Dec 2008: Cairo + Nile Cruise Luxor - Aswan + Abu Simbel) since April 2008 and we were informed that everything was OK. Every two months I wrote to them and the answer was always "Don't worry, everything is OK". Five days before starting I wrote to them and we were informed that there was no place on the sleeper train Cairo - Luxor and Aswan - Cairo, so we would have to take the so called sitting train instead. We were also informed that the hotel we would have liked to go was not available (please remember that we have booked eight months before !!!). Of course it was too late to change company. Once in Egypt, every day of the tour was a surprise. Every day there was something that didn't work as expected. Every day we had different guides, talking bad English or bad Italian. Most of the guides were totally useless, much more interested in taking us to visit shops than explaining things. The sitting train was not even 1st class (we had paid for the 1st class), we were given 2nd class tickets, even in different cars. It turned out that practically nothing had been booked.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply