Poll For Hotel Longchamps, Cairo Rate your experience
Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:44 PM
Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:28 AM
Do you like Egypt pictures ? Visit my blog : http://wildebloemen-fotos.skynetblogs.be and click the "Egypte"-tag. Your comments are very welcome.
Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:10 PM
I found everything I ever needed or wanted when I wasn't touring:
- A local eatery with wonderful native food at a ridiculously low prices
- A branch of the Univ of Cairo bookstore
- Film processing next door
- A friendly family run Internet Cafe around the corner
- Another book shop, souvenir shop, bakery, etc., etc..
The staff at the hotel were lovely and everything was just as it should be. I can't imagine choosing any other place else to stay when I go back.
Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:03 AM
I would definitely recommend arranging the hotel to pick you up from the airport because taxi drivers have a hard time with this hotel and it’s just alot easier when you have been flying for a while.
Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:39 PM
Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:23 PM
Check out Gatwick airport hotels with parking for more info.