Tour Egypt Forums: Poll For T.e.n. Tours - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Poll For T.e.n. Tours Rate your experience

Poll: Please rate T.E.N. Tours (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate according to your experience with this Business

1. Excellent (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Very Good (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Good (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Below Average (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Poor (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Kelly 

• Artisan
  • PipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 27 July 2007 - 03:15 PM

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.
"I am so clever that sometimes I donít understand a single word of what I am saying."

#2 User is offline   griffster 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:52 PM

View PostKelly, on Jul 28 2007, 02:15 AM, said:

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.

Hi,

Since there are currently no replies to the poll, I'd just like to share my experience so far with TEN Tours so that others can get an idea of what they are like as a tour operator.

The person I have been contacting about fixing up the little details for my tour in Egypt on 7 November to 15 November has been Akram El Dimerdash, a travel manager at TEN Tours. He has been fantastic, with prompt, friendly and informative replies, and I found the prices given to be very reasonable.

I have not been on my tour as yet and will keep everyone posted as I find the internet a great source of information on tours of Egypt, but with not many responses about actual tour operators and hope that this will be helpful to anyone thinking of joining a tour.

If the other people at TEN tours arelike Akram, I'm sure that I'll have a great time, and at this point in time I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! :D

Regards,
Tim

#3 User is offline   lin 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like photography, travelling as many places in the world that I can..making cards and calenders, and doing crosswords...Hieroglyphs

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:36 PM

Hi Tim...I myself can't comment on this tour operator as I've never used them, but ti will be interesting to see the outcome of the poll if anyone uses it.

Lin
Lin

Egypt is an Image of the Heavens, and the whole Cosmos dwells in this its Sanctuary

#4 User is offline   hany al-aly 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Interests:am working as tourism manager of cyra tours in cairo,,<br />i like my job ,, coz it gives me chance to meet new peopel from all over the world ,,,i like having friends from every where,,, i like traveling ,,, i wish that one day i can have tour around the world,,,,, (&quot;,)<br />and tell evry one about my lovely egypt ,,,,

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

View Postlin, on Nov 5 2008, 03:36 PM, said:

Hi Tim...I myself can't comment on this tour operator as I've never used them, but ti will be interesting to see the outcome of the poll if anyone uses it.

Lin

hii lin .... for me as tour operator also ,, i can say that Akram eldemerdash at ten tours is one of the best ever ... i know him personally ,,, he is so respectable , trustable and professional person .....
Hany Al-Aly

Cyra Tours

#5 User is offline   lin 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like photography, travelling as many places in the world that I can..making cards and calenders, and doing crosswords...Hieroglyphs

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:48 AM

View Posthany al-aly, on Nov 21 2008, 07:43 PM, said:

hii lin .... for me as tour operator also ,, i can say that Akram eldemerdash at ten tours is one of the best ever ... i know him personally ,,, he is so respectable , trustable and professional person .....

Hiya..thanks for this, its always interesting to know who is good and reliable and who is not.

Lin
Lin

Egypt is an Image of the Heavens, and the whole Cosmos dwells in this its Sanctuary

#6 User is offline   griffster 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:39 AM

Hi,

It has been some time since my last post as I have just returned home after a long time away.

Travelling around Egypt has been a fascinating experience as the culture and the people are different even compared to that of other places nearby such as Dubai, Jordan and Turkey. I've generally found the people to be curious (they would run across the street just to ask where you're from - the strange thing is that even some of the tourist police did that) and very friendly with a number even inviting us back to their homes for a meal.

Things that can be intimidating to tourists would be:
1) The traffic (I have NEVER seen a place where there are streets with no lines on the road, no traffic lights and where cars don't turn on their lights at night) and crossing the larger streets
2) The people in the markets trying to get you to purchase their wares - most are fine but some can hassle you a fair bit

Now, in regards to TEN Tours. I would still fully recommend this tour company after the trip as they have proven to be very reliable. I met Akram and a few of his staff at the office and although I didn't get to talk to Akram much as he was busy with other clients, he did greet me and I found him to be friendly and very professional. The staff member I did talk to fantastic and even helped us by writing the numbers in arabic for us (this will be useful as some places will only display prices in arabic). We even got some cake as it was her birthday. :-) The other staff member (Mohammed) who picked us up from the airport 2 times (once when we arrived and once after we flew back to Cairo after the Nile cruise) spoke English very well, was very informative and always well dressed and on time with a smile - even when one of the times was early in the morning... can't remember the exact time, but it was around 2am.

I have a few friends who were interested in travelling to Egypt after my stories and pictures and will pass them the contact details for TEN Tours.

Regards,
Tim

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply