Tour Egypt Forums: Egyptian Soccer Tickets - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Egyptian Soccer Tickets How to purchase?

#1 User is offline   surfco25 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:38 AM

Hi
We will be visiting Egypt in late December to early January. Can anyone tell me how I could find and buy soccer game tickets? We want to go to a game while we are there. We will be in Cairo and Luxor mostly. I'm not even sure what cities the teams are based out of. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

#2 User is offline   Joerg 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Apart from Egypt and animals the whole list would go beyond the scope of this profile.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:22 AM

View Postsurfco25, on Oct 22 2007, 04:38 AM, said:

Hi
We will be visiting Egypt in late December to early January. Can anyone tell me how I could find and buy soccer game tickets? We want to go to a game while we are there. We will be in Cairo and Luxor mostly. I'm not even sure what cities the teams are based out of. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I think you`ll get details on how to buy tickets from our residents.
As an advance information here is the web site of Al Ahly, the soccer club No 1 in Egypt.

#3 User is offline   AD1 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

View Postsurfco25, on Oct 22 2007, 03:38 AM, said:

Hi

To add to Joerg's suggestion, you would have a chance of seeing soccer matches in Cairo but less so in Luxor. Best teams are Ahly and Zamalek and a match between the two is worth seeing. Most big matches are held in Cairo Stadium. Your hotel can advise you on what is going on while you're there.

AD

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply