Page 1 of 1

Wedjat The Only Wat To Go Testimonial on Egypt trip

#1 User is offline   David Rode 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:49 AM

:lol:

I recently returned from a trip to Egypt. My daughter(23) and I(50) spent 12 days visiting Egypt.

We found WEDJAT on the internet. I am glad we did.
From our first e-mail of inquiry to them, to our return home from Cairo on March 28th, everything, and I mean everything went well.

I have been in business myself 29 years ( financial area ) , successful business and relationships are all about execution, service, honesty and integrity. WEDJAT is all about these essential items.

They put our tour together, tailor made by us, in peak holiday season, on 3 1/2 weeks notice!!! That's quite unheard of nowadays.

Considering the fact we were able to stay at some the best hotels in Egypt: the Mena Oberoi Hotel(Cairo), Nile Hilton(Cairo), Isis Island Hotel(Aswan), Movenpick Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh), Le Carnaval(Nile Cruise) and Catherin Plaza Hotel(Mount Sinai) told me how hard these folks worked for us.

The owners, the greeters, our guides( including the incredible Haman "Dan the man" Fathy ), and our drivers treated us with respect, kindness, and created the absolute time of our lives. We can't wait to go back and Experience Egypt again.

I recommend them to anyone and everyone.
They will go that extra step for you to give the most unbelievable experience you could dream about.

They were not the cheapest quote we received, but they were worth every penny to enable us to touch, feel and experience the wonders of this great land called Egypt.

David Rode

Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

davidjrode@gmail.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply