Tour Egypt Forums: Review - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Review Our Tour Experience

#1 User is offline   Neal 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

I write this to shear our tour experience. We arranged our tour by a local agency at Sri Lanka call VMS Travels. The moment we landed in Egypt, we arrived at Alexandria airport and our group (40 passengers) had to wait hours at the immigration counter with our passports ceased, even though we had valid visas. Our local agency promised us 5 star hotels and cruise, but we got low class hotels and a small, less facilitated cruise.

later got to know; the VMS agency has requested to reduced the facilities and Egypt agency has given the hotels accordingly

The itinerary which gave us in Egypt was different than the originals given in SriLanka.

later got to know; the Sri Lanka agency been informed the itinerary but we got a different one at SriLanka

The tour guide at Cairo ; he was rushing us at the pyramids site and didn’t let us spend time more than 15 minutes at the most historic place. He was trying to take us to shops where he gets commissions and the thing is he never rushed at those shops where we had to stay hours. Moreover this guide took us on camel ride for 50 LE just only 50 meters, where official price is 25 LE for an hour.

However at Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor we got respectable guide who were ladies.

Lastly I would say, Egypt has a great history and so many places to see and enjoy. I hope this review will help future tourists.

So make sure you get everything confirmed by local agency before leaving.

I appreciate the response given by Al Nada to give us a clear idea of the tour arrangements and what has gone wrong.
Accordingly I have altered the forum post.

#2 User is offline   zanoubia 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your "Personal Feed Back"....
Please note the following :

## Immigration at all ports is a country procedures NOT AL NADA TRAVEL handling at all.. and you must have felt the
routine systems allover Egypt, when it comes to Police & authorities .....Srilanka is one of the countrises that has lots
of hilghts at all ports for some political reasons (example: they don't let Paksitanis, easily)

## Regarding hotels, Bluebit / VMS, advised group members other hotel names than the ones we confirmed (this was
never done by us) we are reputable & honest enough for such acts.

## Regarding the guide, he has been providing us his service with many groups, and all the feed back about him that
he is very flexible, informative, friendly & among all honest !!!!!

What Ms. Shasita was doing (your group leader) ???????????????? it is her main task to look after smooth operation .... right ?? But she was very happy along the way ....right ???

The points you is indicating could have been "avoided" easily if done by us if Sashita did :

1. Call us ... 24 hours available !!!!!
2. Point out to the guide "instruct him" not to do this or that !!!!!!! she is a group leader & must do that .....!!!!!!
3. Tell our Rep. "Loaai' that was accompanying them along the trip, that there is a problem????
And the least, Sashita could have gone to the Tourist Police & inform them that Al Nada Travel cheated on us ???
The fact is: all the program was confirmed by your "TWO LOCAL AGENCIES" & they promissed other wise....

Why she was never positive regarding her group ....... if we are wrong ....
This what I do if I was at her place (which I always do) .....

We have been in the travel & tourism industry for more than 25 years, I have never been put in such situation ...
cause we always perform very well & providing honesty + excellent handling to all clients ....
We have groups arriving all the times (more than 60 pax each group, But I must say that there is always 1 or 2 pax that are not happy ..... it is a state of personal reciever ......

We have 2 agencies between us, we have provided all the indicated items as promised & the hotels as confirmed to both agencies …. Or they would have never sent us a thanking letter among the rest of your group members my dear Sir,
The Fact is your local agencies promised you other wise & now they are watching us put in such "Non- acceptable confrontation" very strange & too sad …

I'm not defending, but I'm stating the truth, so everybody will hear both parties …..Thank You.

Ola Bakir
Executive Director
www.alnadaegypttravel.com
Tel. (+202) 26354210– 26354250– 6354280
Fax:(+202) 26354205 - Cell. +2010 1381806
Egyptian Ministry of Tourism License No. 299
IATA No. 90212802

#3 User is offline   Neal 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:16 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the replies and the attention given to this matter. Your contact person in Sri Lanka talked to me and explained what has happen.
If this has been informed to us in Egypt we would have taken a different step against the local agent.
Keep up your good work!

Neal.

View Postzanoubia, on Jan 12 2009, 06:09 PM, said:

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your "Personal Feed Back"....
Please note the following :

## Immigration at all ports is a country procedures NOT AL NADA TRAVEL handling at all.. and you must have felt the
routine systems allover Egypt, when it comes to Police & authorities .....Srilanka is one of the countrises that has lots
of hilghts at all ports for some political reasons (example: they don't let Paksitanis, easily)

## Regarding hotels, Bluebit / VMS, advised group members other hotel names than the ones we confirmed (this was
never done by us) we are reputable & honest enough for such acts.

## Regarding the guide, he has been providing us his service with many groups, and all the feed back about him that
he is very flexible, informative, friendly & among all honest !!!!!

What Ms. Shasita was doing (your group leader) ???????????????? it is her main task to look after smooth operation .... right ?? But she was very happy along the way ....right ???

The points you is indicating could have been "avoided" easily if done by us if Sashita did :

1. Call us ... 24 hours available !!!!!
2. Point out to the guide "instruct him" not to do this or that !!!!!!! she is a group leader & must do that .....!!!!!!
3. Tell our Rep. "Loaai' that was accompanying them along the trip, that there is a problem????
And the least, Sashita could have gone to the Tourist Police & inform them that Al Nada Travel cheated on us ???
The fact is: all the program was confirmed by your "TWO LOCAL AGENCIES" & they promissed other wise....

Why she was never positive regarding her group ....... if we are wrong ....
This what I do if I was at her place (which I always do) .....

We have been in the travel & tourism industry for more than 25 years, I have never been put in such situation ...
cause we always perform very well & providing honesty + excellent handling to all clients ....
We have groups arriving all the times (more than 60 pax each group, But I must say that there is always 1 or 2 pax that are not happy ..... it is a state of personal reciever ......

We have 2 agencies between us, we have provided all the indicated items as promised & the hotels as confirmed to both agencies …. Or they would have never sent us a thanking letter among the rest of your group members my dear Sir,
The Fact is your local agencies promised you other wise & now they are watching us put in such "Non- acceptable confrontation" very strange & too sad …

I'm not defending, but I'm stating the truth, so everybody will hear both parties …..Thank You.

Ola Bakir
Executive Director
www.alnadaegypttravel.com
Tel. (+202) 26354210– 26354250– 6354280
Fax:(+202) 26354205 - Cell. +2010 1381806
Egyptian Ministry of Tourism License No. 299
IATA No. 90212802

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply