Tour Egypt Forums: Eol Tours Is A Wonderful Warm Services Provider - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Eol Tours Is A Wonderful Warm Services Provider Egypt Tour with EOL TOURS Dec 08/Jan 09

#1 User is offline   John Harrison 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:52 AM

(I, my wife and our 3 kids 17, 11 & 6y) just came back on Jan 17th after 3 weeks of in the Middle East combined Egypt, Sinai Peninsula and Jordan with EOL Tours was a wonderful memorable tour, our experience with EOL Tours services was more than excellent, we highly recommend them to everyone, EOL Tours really made us feel comfortable and safe, EOL Tours hosted us well and turned this trip as a trip of a lifetime.

Initially from USA, our interactions with Jimmy, the owner was amazing. I must have sent him several dozens of emails, asking for some changes, smallest details and references, each time he responded promptly and was very accommodating to all our requests right up to the last day of our travel.

We had always someone to support us & assist whenever it's needed in Egypt, from the guy who waited to receive us in the airport upon our arrival to Cairo throughout the one who assisted us to get to Jordan, Ahmed the operator met us and oriented us with our tour sequence, was so kind to give us his cell phone no. to be able to call him 24/7 as he said to us if we had to (we never needed to), our guide in Cairo "Ahmed" and Mohamed our driver was great and accommodating to my kids needs, taking us patiently through all the famous sights and Cairo Bazaar, we were very interested in trying local food and Ahmed took us to an amazing places, Aswan guide Mahmud made it with us through the whole Nile Cruise trip (the accommodation and the food was great) up to Luxor, who turned out to be an excellent company, totally out of way services, we chatted a lot while we are at leisure, at Sharm El-Sheikh we had all our comfort as we had expected, Jimmy was supportive to accommodate our trips in Sinai Peninsula, another excellent guy we had from EOL Tours, regardless our Jordan experience was just as terrific as it was in Egypt.

All in all, it was one great trip with a very enjoyable time. We had a great experience with EOL Tours and if I ever go back, they would be my choice for arranging our tour again.

NOTE: Jimmy's New Year Eve party at his home with his family was awesome and a great plus to our experience.

#2 User is offline   Joerg 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Apart from Egypt and animals the whole list would go beyond the scope of this profile.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:16 PM

View PostJohn Harrison, on Jan 21 2009, 01:52 AM, said:

Initially from USA, our interactions with Jimmy, the owner was amazing. I must have sent him several dozens of emails, asking for some changes, smallest details and references, each time he responded promptly and was very accommodating to all our requests right up to the last day of our travel.

Four messages today in favour of EOL???
You must be really sold on them!
But what bothers me is the fact that the author`s IP Location is: Cairo Link Egypt.
Funny, isn`t it.

#3 User is offline   john from oz 

• Artisan
  • PipPip
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

Jeorg,

We went with them in March 2006 and all was well - it does seem strange though 4 in one day

Cheers

John

#4 User is offline   avidtraveller123 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

I took a trip with EOL Egypt On Line in 2010, they operated very unprofessionally. They did not pick us up at the airport/train stations as planned, THREE TIMES in 3 different cities! I called "Jimmy" each time using an international phone, it was very expensive, and one time he admitted he forgot about us and told us just to take a taxi. What kind of service are we paying for then?!

Egypt on your own can be very dangerous, you do not want to be stranded, especially with very very aggressive taxi operators hassling you as soon as you arrive. BE CAREFUL, I would recommend using a different company. Please take care who you choose, DO NOT USE EOL Egypt On Line.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply