Tour Egypt Forums: Touregypt Quote Form Not Working? Or Net Problem At My End? - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Touregypt Quote Form Not Working? Or Net Problem At My End?

#1 User is offline   ac09 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:22 PM

Hi all,

I have recently registered as a member on this site.

I had , as advised tried to submit my details and broad plans for a proposed trip to egypt next month.

a) The touregypt website quote form did not function and I was unable to post my request for quotes through that.

;) I therefore have seperately sent a request yesterday at the email ID provided via my personal e-mail.

Would this suffice for the purpose viz., that the registered agencies would be forwarded my mail.

Could some one also possibly indicate as to the time frame within which the companies usually respond back?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
ac

#2 User is offline   ac09 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

Kindly pay no heed to the emoticon - I am not sure how it came up? I had put in a capital B with a bracket after that, which presumably might be a substitute to the emoticon! Maybe!?

#3 User is offline   Spark_man 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:In no particular order: Egypt (Duh!), History, Hunting, Fishing, Photography, Music, Art, Computers ...
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:22 AM

View Postac09, on Nov 20 2009, 02:28 PM, said:

Kindly pay no heed to the emoticon - I am not sure how it came up? I had put in a capital B with a bracket after that, which presumably might be a substitute to the emoticon! Maybe!?

Unfortunately, the current state of the TourEgypt site in general is not fully known. Recent posts questioning that very subject have gone unanswered. If I were you, I would read some of the reviews from several companies on this forum and then attempt to contact the individual companies directly. If you can't find contact info on a particular company, post the name of the company you are looking to contact and I/we will try to run the email addresses down for you.

Best of luck!
Like I tell my kids when they call me old --
It ain't the years, its the mileage!

Our homepage

#4 User is offline   ac09 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:53 AM

[quote name='ac09' date='Nov 20 2009, 07:28 PM' post='9221']

That's a bit of a shame.

But thanks for your tips - will try the route suggested.

With regards,
ac

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic