Tour Egypt Forums: Nile Cruise Holidays Egypt By Albaraa Travel Group Egypt - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Nile Cruise Holidays Egypt By Albaraa Travel Group Egypt

#1 User is offline   Audrey Martin 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

Movenpick Royal lily and Albaraa travel fantastic

My husband and I and our 2 young daughters have just returned to South Africa from a 5 week vacation in Eastern europe and the Middle east. One of the gems of our trip was a 3 night Nile cruise on the Royal Lily at the end of our trip. The cabins were superb and the service is unbeatable. Food was excellent and nobody on the cruise got sick, which was a huge relief. LOL. A slight downfall is the fact that cabin windows do not open, but they are huge and offer a great view. I also did not like getting up 6am for sightseeing on the 3rd day!! Booze is slightly expensive, but no more than any other hotel in Cairo - A local beer is 20 Egyption pounds. The local wine about 150, but not to be touched by anybody that likes reasonable wine!

I booked the cruise on the internet via the Albaraa group and a guy called Tamer Ewida. They have live interactive chat on their website. The rates were surprisingly low (1/2 the rate quoted by others), which made me nervous. I booked on my credit card so I could reclaim the funds in case it was a scam. I then also emailed Movenpick to confirm our reservation - And surprisingly enough there it was! To double check I sent private posts to people on Tripadvisor that mentioned the Tour operator in their posts and they also had good experiences.

Loved it all can only recommend both Albaraa and the Royal Lily with the greatest of confidence to anyone!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: statua_di_ramses.jpg

#2 User is offline   Joerg 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Apart from Egypt and animals the whole list would go beyond the scope of this profile.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

View PostAudrey Martin, on Jan 16 2010, 01:51 PM, said:

My husband and I and our 2 young daughters have just returned to South Africa from a 5 week vacation

I`m taken aback by the fact that you
1) are using an Egyptian server and
2) are using "timobaraa" as your display name to spread Albaraa links all over Yahoo.
That's an odd thing, isn`t it?

#3 Guest_Resamith_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

View PostJoerg, on Jan 16 2010, 06:26 PM, said:

I`m taken aback by the fact that you
1) are using an Egyptian server and
2) are using "timobaraa" as your display name to spread Albaraa links all over Yahoo.
That's an odd thing, isn`t it?

Looks like a marketing company, so how does it work, commision based? :angry:

#4 User is offline   Joerg 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Apart from Egypt and animals the whole list would go beyond the scope of this profile.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:08 AM

View PostResamith, on Mar 16 2010, 05:36 AM, said:

Looks like a marketing company, so how does it work, commision based? :angry:

You should know best how it works.
Your 987 spam entries in other forums says it all!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply