Tour Egypt Forums: Traveling From Egypt To Norway - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Traveling From Egypt To Norway PLEASE HELP ME!

#1 User is offline   aNGEL_oNE 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God and His blessings. :)

I am Egyptian and I live in Alexandria. I want to travel to Norway. I have a girlfriend there and we will marry. Do I need a visa? What will I need in order to stay there? How difficult is it to get a permit to stay there? Is there a direct plane from Alexandria, Egypt to Trondheim, Norway? What is the price of airline tickets from Egypt to Norway?

Thanks a lot! :)

#2 User is offline   Liyana 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

View PostaNGEL_oNE, on Aug 10 2010, 04:42 PM, said:

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God and His blessings. :)

I am Egyptian and I live in Alexandria. I want to travel to Norway. I have a girlfriend there and we will marry. Do I need a visa? What will I need in order to stay there? How difficult is it to get a permit to stay there? Is there a direct plane from Alexandria, Egypt to Trondheim, Norway? What is the price of airline tickets from Egypt to Norway?

Thanks a lot! :)

I live in Norway now. The info you need, as I understand it is... Yes, you will need a visa. if your girlfriend i Norwegian she will need to contact the Norwegian embassy to arrange a fiancee visa for you. They will tell her what she needs to provide. (usually from your end, this will include a letter from your governmental official that says you are free to legally marry, not currently married or other encumbrances that would make your legal marriage invalid.) She will usually have to either show that she has a job or education lined up for you or that she has made all financial arrangements that you are economically going to be stable, not ariving without funds or a way to support yourself. These are the two main types of reuirements that have to be shown as fulfilled. then once you mary of course you can get legal resident status, and after 5 or 6 years here, permanent resident status.

you will find flights from Cairo to Oslo and will have to transfer in Oslo to either another plane or train to Trondheim.

#3 User is offline   aNGEL_oNE 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

View PostLiyana, on Aug 11 2010, 12:20 PM, said:

I live in Norway now. The info you need, as I understand it is... Yes, you will need a visa. if your girlfriend i Norwegian she will need to contact the Norwegian embassy to arrange a fiancee visa for you. They will tell her what she needs to provide. (usually from your end, this will include a letter from your governmental official that says you are free to legally marry, not currently married or other encumbrances that would make your legal marriage invalid.) She will usually have to either show that she has a job or education lined up for you or that she has made all financial arrangements that you are economically going to be stable, not ariving without funds or a way to support yourself. These are the two main types of reuirements that have to be shown as fulfilled. then once you mary of course you can get legal resident status, and after 5 or 6 years here, permanent resident status.

you will find flights from Cairo to Oslo and will have to transfer in Oslo to either another plane or train to Trondheim.

Oh! Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough! I really appreciate your answer and help! You really helped me and I am very grateful! I wish you all the best and may God bless you and help you in everything you do!

MUCH LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT TO YOU! :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply