Tour Egypt Forums: Bad Dangerous Experience With Eol, Stranded Three Times At Airport And Train Station - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Bad Dangerous Experience With Eol, Stranded Three Times At Airport And Train Station

#1 User is offline   avidtraveller123 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hi, I'd like to share my experience. We just got back from our trip with EOL Egypt On Line. Don't be taken in by "Jimmy" and his responsive e-mails, it doesn't carry through to actions.

They did not pick us up at the airport / train stations as planned, THREE TIMES in 3 different cities! I called "Jimmy" each time using an international phone, it was very expensive. One time he admitted he forgot about us and told us just to take a taxi, even though it was 11pm at night! What kind of service are we paying for then?!

I think a tour company should at the very least have its logistics and directions in order. If they had missed one pick up, that is already unacceptable, but after the second and third times, I surmised that "Jimmy" was annoyed with our tour, or he was laughing at us on the inside, tormenting us just for the cruel fun of it.

As for the rest of the services from EOL, we booked our own hotels. The tour guides were hit and miss. One guy never really was able to answer any of our questions more than repeating his script.

Egypt on your own can be VERY DANGEROUS. You do not want to be stranded, especially with very aggressive taxi operators shouting at and hassling you as soon as you arrive. BE CAREFUL, I would recommend using a different company. Please take care who you choose.

DO NOT USE EOL Egypt On Line.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply