Page 1 of 1

Egypt Travel Gate review about excellent service we got with Egypt Travel Gate

#1 User is offline   worldround 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

We had an amazing time in Egypt. We felt very looked after by Egypt Travel Gate from the time we got off the plane, to when we were returned to the airport. Memphis organised all our accommodation, transport, tours and their staff were very knowledgable and lovely. It was very affordable, and a must-see destination! I recommend Egypt Travel Gate for anybody visiting Egypt.

#2 User is offline   lotan 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hi there Monach
thank you so much for your great, could you please let us know about how much for airfare from some asia country, for example from vietnam, which airline is providing good service and good price. How would that cost for 3 to 4 stars hotels in egype
at the moment i am working for a vietnam tour company, it is VIET VISION TRAVEL who also would like to extend market to euro, i might come for inspection before sending clients to enjoy holidays in Egype

#3 User is offline   madisonlilac28 

• Monarch
  • Pip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:39 AM

Hi lotan,

Maybe you can search that online. There are some sites that show this kind of information and worldround, can you share to us of what kind of visa did you get to enter Egypt? It is nice to share to us that.

Global Visas

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply