• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ItíS A Riddle FIFA Coin

#1 User is offline   parkoo 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

I'm not surprised our bid failed. The FA seemed to think that all they had to do was send David Beckham and a Royal, do a bit of glad-handing and the starstruck Johnnie Foreigners would fall at their feet. David, Solihull.It wasnít a one-way street, David. The FA virtually built Beckham a self-contained flat up Jack Warnerís rear end, and they wouldnít have done it without invitation. Warner loved the reflected glory of being around Beckham, have no doubt of that. Jack Warner (second left) loved the reflected glory of being with Beckham (centre)So the report finds that countries with few or no votes offered bribes and one that is totally unsuitable to host but won by a landslide did not? Stuart35, Liverpool.I know, Stu. Itís a riddle, all right.OK, FIFA have some questions to answer but don't let that divert attention from the FA. They knew that allegations of cheap fifa coins corruption in FIFA were rife and votes could be bought but ploughed on with a very expensive bid. The report concludes that the FA breached the bidding rules which cannot be defended. Anyone involved in the process should resign. Victor Mildrew, Leeds.Youíre a bit late, Vic. I think they all did that after the campaign collapsed.Ridiculous article. I wonder if it would even have been considered if Englandís bid was successful. Stop blaming others for your failed bid. Other offers were far better than Englandís Ė take it on the chin and move on. Better luck next time. Atrako, Dublin.I didnít support Englandís FIFA 15 bid because it meant dealing with men like Jack Warner. (That said, I would have preferred England to get it ahead of Russia due to race issues, expense for fans and the poor record of safety on domestic airlines.) So it was never Ďmy' failed bid, just as I was not a cheerleader for the London Olympics. You may not be able to separate nationalistic feelings from your opinions, Atrako: but donít judge everyone by your standards.You're being a bit hard on Michael Garcia who did his job and did it well by all accounts. If he's been duped by FIFA it's not his fault, he did what his contract required him to do. Jax, Weston-super-Mare.Heís supposed to be smart, Jax. He wasnít smart. England's FIFA bid wasn't supported by all, partly because it meant dealing with men like WarnerWon't bother watching Chinatown then. Stockley12, Manchester.Mate, it came out in 1974. Youíve had 40 years. Now clear off before I tell you how The Mousetrap ends.So everyone else is to blame except the English. My advice - get professional help for your condition. Stabes, Cape Town.ĎAnd the FIFA Association? Yes, they should be ashamed. They should hang their heads for ever getting involved with a man as corrupt as Jack Warner, no matter his power or promises. They should be ashamed for playing the FIFA 15 as it was back then, no matter the worth of the prize.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic