Tour Egypt Forums: Poll For One World Tours - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Poll For One World Tours Rate your experience

Poll: Please Rate One World Tours (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate according to your experience with this Business

1. Excellent (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Very Good (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Good (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Below Average (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Poor (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Jimmy Dunn 

• Pharaoh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Running, or running behind Tour Egypt - I also like to read, am a photographer and I sometimes write about other travel locations.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:48 PM

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.
Jimmy Dunn
Webmaster
Tour Egypt

#2 User is offline   Barbara Southport 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:29 PM

We went with a Tour Co. called ONE WORLD The trip was from Egypt / Jordan and booked 5 months ago. At the time they were very attentive, fast to respond via e-mail and helpful pre booking.
I have a mobility problem and they were the first tour operators who said that they could accommodate my condition as they had taken a paralysed client last year.
Unfortunately when we arrived what was promised was not what was delivered and the execution of the itinerary was dreadful; with last minute adjustments forcing them to cram the sightseeing one day followed by being left in hotel lobbies, railway stations, airports for hours on end when transferring us between the locations.
The Hotel staff, who tried to help us contact our Reps on several occasions when they did not appear at the times given to us, told us "Sorry, they have recognised the number and hung up on you"
In one incident we needed accommodation while waiting transfer to Sharm el sheikh, (the afternoon flight became a flight from Luxor @ 23.00hrs to Cairo then we had to hang around Cairo Airport till 05.00am for the connecting flight Cairo to Sharm)
Prior to this incident we were told the hotel would cost us ŁE300, when we asked for a receipt it was amended to ŁE150 the Rep in Cairo said it was because of corruption and that it was needed to bribe the hotel staff, but he 'assured us' he told his tour guide who had rung him to let him know we were asking for a receipt, to just charge us for the room and they would pay the 'bribe'....

Sadly ONE WORLD Tours does a great injustice to Egypt's tourist trade - our experience of booking with them does nothing to encourage a good review of a pleasant and relaxing holiday.
A smooth transition through the country with the aid of local knowledge did not transpire and ONE WORLD'S excuse for not delivering, was The Tour operators in the UK had no right to give us an itinerary that could not be met. Every employee gave us a different excuse / reason.
One tends to remember Countries by their experiences - based on this company's performance and organisation of tours - we can only rate it between bad and disastrous, Think twice before booking In their advise to travellers they say, "before you agree the price be sure you know what you are getting" Appears this also applies to their itinerary..
Bitterly disappointed,
B.Ryan Southport UK

#3 Guest_Raben_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

Please note that One World from the UK is NOT All One World from the USA. All One World Egypt Tours has the website www.1worldtours.com, so there could be confusion between the two companies.

I went to Egypt with All One World (www.1worldtours.com). See my post at the All One World poll telling about that high quality tour.

Robin Carr

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply