Tour Egypt Forums: Poll For All One World Egypt Tours - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Poll For All One World Egypt Tours Rate your experience

Poll: Please rate All One World Egypt Tours (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate according to your experience with this Business

1. Excellent (6 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Very Good (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Good (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Below Average (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Poor (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Jimmy Dunn 

• Pharaoh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Running, or running behind Tour Egypt - I also like to read, am a photographer and I sometimes write about other travel locations.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.
Jimmy Dunn
Webmaster
Tour Egypt

#2 User is offline   wisconsinbabe 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:28 AM

View PostJimmy Dunn, on Feb 26 2007, 03:16 PM, said:

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.

Glad I discovered this site and could vote for My Favorite Tour Operator! I'm new to posting...hope this comes through.

I went to Egypt with All One World Tours and Ruth Shilling, and I have been hooked on Egypt ever since! The tour was called "Time and Space in the Temples and Pyramids of Egypt." I wanted to write a few words as a kind of review for this tour, because it was so spectacular.

I don't know how the trip could have been better. Ruth allowed generous amounts of time at each site--no rushing around as other groups seemed to be doing. We got a deep, thorough taste of each temple, pyramid and tomb. She didn't spare anything in offering us top quality, whether it was accommodations, meals or her Egyptian guides, who, like Ruth, were incredible, and made a fantastic team. I can't say enough about Ruth--not only was she wise in spirit and knowledge, she was also able to take charge seamlessly so that we felt safe and in expert hands at all times.

Here's how spoiled we were: I had a huge desire to ride on the Nile River in a felucca, and to my amazement, Ruth actually rented one for us. Other highlights included riding camels (well, I guess everyone does that, but I swear that we had the BEST camels and camel drivers!) and having the Great Pyramid all to ourselves (thanks again to Ruth!) for two hours! The group size was perfect. She puts caps on the number of people she will accept, so it's not like you end up being an anonymous number on a bus. I felt sorry for the anonymous mobs I saw being rushed through Egypt like cattle; we felt like treasured guests!

Ruth has done lots of tours, knows her stuff (mine was a spiritual tour, but she apparently also gives special tours for Eypgtologists), is generous beyond bounds, and she has an uncanny ability to tune in to her guests and their individual needs.

Reading this back, I was trying to think of something negative to write because it sounds so mushy and almost hokey, but I can't think of anything but praise. Well, okay, I did get a touch of tummyache one day, but that was my fault, not the tour's. And when I was ill, I lay in bed all day in my hotel, looking out the window at the Great Pyramid of Giza, so even that was an awesome experience! I would not want to go to Egypt with anyone but All One World Tours and Ruth Shilling.

WisconsinBabe
Weyauwega, Wisconsin

#3 User is offline   Joerg 

• Vizier
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Apart from Egypt and animals the whole list would go beyond the scope of this profile.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:13 AM

This message was sent to my PM folder by mistake:

Report:

Although I don't know Jimmy Dunn and was on a different tour (2001) with Ruth Schilling, I couldn't have put it better!! Everything he had to say was, if anything, an understatement. Our tour was also wonderful - one of the most memorable trips of our lifetimes. Ruth paid considerable attention to every small detail which enhanced our experience greatly. We wish Ruth continued success and hope to travel with her again someday.

Linda and Ted Thayer

#4 Guest_Raben_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

What I liked most about All One World Egypt, was that it didn't really feel like a tour, but rather like old friends catching-up in a new milieu. We weren't rushed from site-to-site, but moved peacefully through, what seemed like a distant point in space/time, having no concerns regarding the practicalities of being in a foreign country, as all details were invisibly handled and no questions went unanswered.

Ruth Shilling not only arranges these tours, but conducts them as well. She is as knowledgeable about Egyptian history as she is adept at handling the formalities and logistics of travel. Her tours are clearly a labor of love.

I would do it again! Robin Carr

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply