Tour Egypt Forums: Poll For Rs Horus Tours - Tour Egypt Forums

Page 1 of 1

Poll For Rs Horus Tours Rate your experience

Poll: Please rate RS Horus Tours (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate according to your experience with this Business

1. Excellent (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Very Good (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Good (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Below Average (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Poor (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Jimmy Dunn 

• Pharaoh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Interests:Running, or running behind Tour Egypt - I also like to read, am a photographer and I sometimes write about other travel locations.
  • User has been to Egypt {Visited Egypt?}

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:18 PM

A poll for this Tour Operator. Please also feel free to post your comments about this Tour Operator.
Jimmy Dunn
Webmaster
Tour Egypt

#2 User is offline   rickb0109 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:24 PM

My wife and I just returned from a week and a half in Egypt. After doing much research we selected RSHORUS Tours to book our trip with. Our trip was an AWESOME experience and the services of RSHORUS Tours was invaluable ! We traveled to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, and Alexandria. The drivers, representatives, and guides provided by RSHORUS Tours were terrific. We traveled by plane, van, sailboat, and train....all with the help and guidance of very qualified people. We were met at each travel point (airports, train stations, etc.) by the representatives. They held signs with our names so it was easy for us to spot.

As I said I did a lot research on tour operators and from the moment I emailed RSHORUS Tours until the end of the trip, they were the only tour operator who answered each question fully and promptly and gave me the level of comfort I needed.

I strongly encourage you to use their services if visting Egypt. (They serve other countries as well, we used them for our trip to Egypt).

Should I travel to Egypt again or another country that RSHORUS Tours services, I will use them again.

My wife and I had the vacation of a lifeitme and we have over 900 pictures to prove it too !

Again, I strongly recommend RSHORUS Tours !!!!

#3 User is offline   nzauc 

• Monarch
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

I found RS Horus to be dishonest and incompetent. They quoted one price but then tried to charge another. The quality of hotels was horrible. The tour portion was OK but we could not overlook the poor service and dishonesty that occurred during the planning process. The owner is grumpy, unprofessional, and a poor communicator.

Plus, many of the tours that were listed in our itinerary were not inluced, and we had to pay again one in Egypt. Also, the hotels were different from, and much lower quality, than those in the itinerary.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply